Need Lucas part # for GT6 Mk3 hazard switch

rotoflex

Does anyone have any Lucas part numbers for the GT6 Mk3 hazard switch?
The parts manual lists it as BL part # 156044.
It's a large, black, unilluminated rectangular rocker with a red triangle on the front, & 6 terminals on the back. 

The one removed from my car has as its only ID numbers "152SA", & may or may not be a replacement.  I don't remember.
Measuring it, it looks like the hole-fit spec is around 1 1/4" tall by 5/8" wide.

I'm having trouble over here with vendors saying some years are no longer available, the ones they have may work, etc., & have no pictures or measurements.

It is the same as the dolomite or 2000 i think with the outer bezel removed.

I had an issue with the one on mine and found that you can just strip them and clean all the contacts up and they work fine after that.

Carefully solder a short piece of wire onto the broken terminal and attach a male terminal to the end, (try not to overheat it)

The switch can be dismantled and the connector plate inside can be tweaked to work if there is a bad connection,

I managed to repair mine with the same fault.............David

Thanks Léon!  I am afraid that years of high cockpit temps are taking their toll.

rcap & David: the switch problem seems to be the little plastic doodads inside are broken off or mashed flat.  The angle of the photo does make it look like a terminal is broken off, though.

Archived