C2C 22 Whatsapp

Howard

I am slowly populating the WhatsApp group with the team names and phone numbers. For now you will be able to respond, but during the event I will restrict the ability to post to the admin team only. If there is demand I will set up a separate group for everyone to post as well.

Cheers

Howard

So far about half way through adding teams to the group - I am doing it in batches of 10 so I can keep some sort of control on who hasn't joined in. So far I am waiting for the following teams to accept the invitation:-

• Team 4 - Mark & David
  • Team 12 - Team Blue Bus

Also Team 18 - Rally Stag doesn't appear on WhatsApp. Can you let me know if you don't have a smart phone.

I plan to finish most of the test messages tomorrow, so you shouldn't be bombarded with "Ten Four Rubber Ducks!" 😉

Thanks

Howard

• Like 1

The following teams do not show up as having WhatsApp accounts according to Google Contacts. Can they please PM me if they want to be added to the C2C WhatsApp group so I can check the phone number associated with their WhatsApp account

• Rally Stag / Richard Smith
  • Team Sienna / Dave Kirk
  • Team Maude / Dale Barker
  • TimT / Tim Turner

Otherwise everyone else has been added (including co-drivers where requested). If you haven't received anything from the group please PM me.

Cheers

Howard

Since almost everyone has been signed up successfully to our message group I am changing the permissions so messages can only be sent by the administrator(s). The teams that I have been unable to include are:-

• Rally Stag / Richard Smith
  • Team Sienna / Dave Kirk
  • TimT / Tim Turner

If there are any problems with accessing the group please WhatsApp or PM me directly & I will deal with them.

Howard

🙂