Classic car filming in Enfield this weekend.

Tim Hunt

The production company, Clockwork Films, has just been in touch and apologised for the short notice. They have another 'tinker weekend' planned for 10/11 September at North London Garages G.T.A., Redburn Industrial Estate, 39 Woodall Road, Ponders End EN3 4LQ and are looking for a good turnout of classics to form a suitable background for the drone filming that is planned. It should be a fun day with members of other car clubs in attendance. Filming will take place on both Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 19.00 and anyone interested is asked to be there with their car by 09.30. Lunch will be provided, I am advised, at around 14.30. 

I plan to attend on Saturday 10th. If any other member plans to go could they please let me know asap and on which day, so I can let Clockwork Films know re catering. tim@timothyhunt.co.uk or PM me or text 07717 472115.

I hope to see a good show of CT cars.

Tim

Thanks Amy. Can I book you in definitely for Sunday? Are you wanting help or advice for anything in particular or are you just wanting to be involved in the background? There will be a roving camera operator filming all the background cars and they will be filming chats amongst car owners and some short interviews with those attending. They will also take drone shots of the general vibe of the day.

Tim 

3 hours ago, Tim Hunt said:

Thanks Amy. Can I book you in definitely for Sunday? Are you wanting help or advice for anything in particular or are you just wanting to be involved in the background? There will be a roving camera operator filming all the background cars and they will be filming chats amongst car owners and some short interviews with those attending. They will also take drone shots of the general vibe of the day.

Tim 

Hi Tim, 

Yes you can book me in for Sunday. It might be nice to have an independent set of eyes look over my Spitfire.

15 hours ago, Amy Wade said:

It was a good day, if anyone gets the opportunity to go I would recommend going.

I 2nd that. A very enjoyable day. Had my tracking checked and adjusted, helped out on a couple of cars. Met some nice people and a good selection of cars. Hope to go to the next one. 

Danny

• Like 2