floor carpet studs in mk1 saloon

HNJ1N

All,
   I,m in process refitting the interior of my project car but have noticed that a number of the floor studs, used to attach the carpet are missing. More of an irritation than a major problem but i would like to reattach all the original carpets, which are in good nick, after a thorough clean. I attach photos to illustrate and if anyone has an idea of where i can get the studs and there location in the floors including the boot that would be good,
    cheers,
       Laurence

Laurence

In the boot they are just in the 2 notches in the boards at the outside edges I think.

On the front floor pans there are a pair just in front of the seats.

You are missing some parts for the front of the footwell. There should be some sound deadening, and it is held in place by  metal strip that has the studs attached I think.

I'll go and have a look at mine later to confirm my memories.

Cheers

Colin

Thanks for coming back Colin.
Have you any idea where i can get replacement floor studs from?.
I do have the sound deadening,-a sort of beige coloured cotton wool material in plastic bags.
Likewise i have the brackets that fix in the front foot wells and secure the carpet,
cheers,
   Laurence

Thankyou  for digging out the part number Colin, it matched on the site Dave kindly recommended.
I have a modest account with Woolies, i bought sound deadening from them in the past, but again, thankyou Tim for the pointer.
All being well UUR1E will be ready for next years RBRR, i'm pleased to have kept the car running during the prolonged body work restoration.
The gearbox needs a little attention, specifically the synchro on second gear,-bit crunchy, tho its smooth  engaging the other gears . Attached is a photo of the car when it arrived in Torquay, christmas eve 2013,
  cheers,
     Laurence