TR7 Hazards Relay location?

TReslaV8

Hello all, just updated side lights and indicators to LEDs (I know this is not to everyone’s taste but bear with me!) and whilst they all work fine the hazards don’t. I changed the indicator relay to a LED specific one and have a further LED relay to swap for the hazard one, but I can’t find it!  According to Haynes it should be behind the fuses behind the glove box but I am not convinced. Certainly nothing the right shape visible (lovely position, upside down, head in footwell, feet waving around the headrest) so any ideas of where it might be? It’s a 1982 registered UK  RHD convertible. 

David

Sorry to tell you, but it really is at the back of the glove box. I have replaced two of mine and they are in the same location on '81 cars.

FYI I installed the replacement electronic flasher relay under the central console cover after extending the cables to simplify future replacement. I think I have a photo or two and a drawing which I can post if it would help.

Many thanks all, I did find it, neatly tucked out of the way behind the carpet under the centre console- the previous owner had replaced it with a. Standard cylindrical one and moved it from the back of glove box position.  Anyway all sorted now and LED works on the hazard switch.  Once agin big thanks to everyone who responded, it really is a most helpful forum!