Holy Moley! TR6 Clutch Master Cylinder: extra holes...

G_Cam

So
A 'simple' (I hope) question for anyone who happens to have a TR6 Master Cylinder Bracket and a tape measure...

My Bracket has been, like the rest of the car, modified... There are, confusingly, two sets of holes to hold the bracket down onto the bulkhead.
One way it appears to put the master cylinder too far forward, while the other pushes it too far back (and drops the clutch pedal down a bit!).
Can anyone tell me the correct place for the holes, in relation to the front/back of the bracket? ie what are the dimensions of the base plate holes.. It could be that neither set of holes is correct! That's fine as I will just weld and drill new holes OR buy a new bracket..

Any help is, as always appreciated. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks
Graham

PS - The pitch between the holes is set by the bulkhead captive nuts/holes, however, as its a LHD conversion, I don't want to assume anything. I wonder if the 'Professional Restorers' simply got it wrong and drilled extra holes to make it work? ๐Ÿคจ

TR6 Clutch Master Clutch Bracket Holes.jpg