GT6 propshaft length (overdrive)

John Bonnett

I have a propshaft I'm going to sell on Ebay and I'm a bit confused about its length. It measures 36 inches with the sliding joint pushed in. Canley on their website list the overdrive GT6 propshaft as 35.5 inches. The propshaft came with the donor GT6 so I can only assume it is correct.

I'd be grateful to anyone who can clarify the correct length please.

Thank you

John

John,

Stolen from the Jigsaw website:

PROPSHAFT LENGTHS
                Herald                                                    50”                          1.27m
                Herald with Overdrive (3 rail)             46.5”                       1.18m
                Herald with Overdrive (Single rail)    45.5”                       1.16m
                Vitesse                                                   47”                          1.19m
                Vitesse with Overdrive                        43.5”                       1.10m
                Spitfire MkI-IV  41.25”                         1.05m
                Spitfire MkI-IV with Overdrive          38”                          0.97m
                Spitfire 1500                                          38”                          0.97m
                Spitfire 1500 with Overdrive               37”                          0.94m
                GT6                                                         38.75”                     0.99m
                GT6 with Overdrive                             35.25”                     0.90m

However not sure if this helps you.

Tim.

Quoted from timeward
John,

Stolen from the Jigsaw website:

PROPSHAFT LENGTHS
                Herald                                                    50”                          1.27m
                Herald with Overdrive (3 rail)             46.5”                       1.18m
                Herald with Overdrive (Single rail)    45.5”                       1.16m
                Vitesse                                                   47”                          1.19m
                Vitesse with Overdrive                        43.5”                       1.10m
                Spitfire MkI-IV  41.25”                         1.05m
                Spitfire MkI-IV with Overdrive          38”                          0.97m
                Spitfire 1500                                          38”                          0.97m
                Spitfire 1500 with Overdrive               37”                          0.94m
                GT6                                                         38.75”                     0.99m
                GT6 with Overdrive                             35.25”                     0.90m

However not sure if this helps you.

Tim.

Thank you Tim. This is the same as the Canley offering. My propshaft is definitely 36 inches flange to flange and I think it has to be for a GT6 with overdrive. It is now on Ebay. Fingers crossed!