[quote by=jimio link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,m=1160169268,s=1 date=1160170408]According to 'statellite navigation' James and Hutch cheated and started in Nottingham, whilst Jason and Andy Cook are lost in Cumbria![/quote]

Arrived at Plough in the "spare" car just as the cars were leaving so we signed up and joined the Q - no ime to say hello to anyone let alone find Ash and the tracker, just drive :-)

Glad you enjoyed the tracking system Halfpint and others - this was a kind gesture by one of my customers at there expense, im sure also it has supplied some unusual but valuable r&d for there software!

Credit is due to Chris at MNP Tracknav for supplying the account and hardware to do this and also for sponsership of team 72!

Jason - Very sorry not to meet you and even more sorry to hear about your Vitesse Engine - I look forward to meeting you and hear your new even better 6 roar one day soon! :)

Nice to put faces to names and meet/chat to people at the Plough, the atmosphere at the end was fantastic, cheers guys and role on rbrr 08!

Thanks to Tim for Organising and putting so much time into this and making it happen, dont let the minors get you down, your efforts and enthusiasm for CT are inspiration for us all!

Ash

Ash,
Many thanks for the tracking gear, it gave a great insite into our trip.  Looking back over the tracks, we didn't actually exceed the speed limit by very much, and as far as I can tell we were well behaved in the villages.
Several of the "management" at work were "following" my car, and they were very impressed with the equipment and tracking capabilities - I wouldn't be suprised if we ended up with some of the gear in our company fleet.
Kevin

Kevin,

More than Welcome! Please keep us posted on the Acclaim developments, it was particularily amusing following your 'nightrider' indicators and break lights, fantastic!

If your company  (or anyone else!) wants any demo's, give me a shout, ill give you a direct name and contact no.

I had a few minutes on a private airfield (really officer) and got Phils spitfire to 105 on the clock, according to the tracker it was really 87, Good old Lucas Speedo's 8)

Cheers

Ash

Archived