Ok chaps now fixed - see attached

Bill - you will see yourself in the table but Peter is not a club member as far as I am aware.

Spitbang - points are awarded to all CT members in a car, it's not limited to 2. After some detective work I have tracked your name down and even know where you live :o  points have now been awarded!

Mik - Richard now has his points too :)

My GT6 reg is KMX433K if you want to add it to the table next time you update as I notice it's blank.

Also, I'm not sure why Jason and I got 4 points, my car hasn't done a RBRR before (unless you know something I don't!) so I think we should have got 3 points each?

Cheers

Andy Cook

Just back from a week's holiday in Corfu - I'll catch up with all these soon ;)

Roger the indivdual gets an extra point for using a car that has done the RBRR or 10CR before, not the individuals.

Has XJB done the event before ?

Alan - Ill fix the extra point for BWX and crew shortly.

Quote:
My GT6 reg is KMX433K if you want to add it to the table next time you update as I notice it's blank.

Also, I'm not sure why Jason and I got 4 points, my car hasn't done a RBRR before (unless you know something I don't!) so I think we should have got 3 points each?

Thanks Andy - KMX has now achieved it's first CT points whilst Jason has lost one :D

Alan - you now have 4 points :)

Roger - you now have 4 points but I only have you as a CT member, not the other crew members ??)

Ales, Roger - all fixed in the main championship table.

If we can get the whole thing in the Jnauary Club Torque you will have the pleasure ofd seeing your names in the championship tables :)

The only problem is the size of the full tables - it could take at least 2 full pages! ;D

Archived