I'd love to get on this, and have asked before on this forum of wisdom and was told not much chance but does anyone know of/recommend any insurance companies that would consider giving a weekend pass for me and my son, will be 19 at time of 10cr, insurance? He'd buzz his tits off driving a spitty through europe and I'd be proud as punch :)

9598 wrote:
I'd love to get on this, and have asked before on this forum of wisdom and was told not much chance but does anyone know of/recommend any insurance companies that would consider giving a weekend pass for me and my son, will be 19 at time of 10cr, insurance? He'd buzz his tits off driving a spitty through europe and I'd be proud as punch :)

If you have not entered 2015 event.....then I`m afraid its too late
You may have to now wait until 2017

Re the original question
For the event entry form you need to nominate a co driver ,however you could take your son with you and drive the whole event yourself, which would be tiring.
My co driver is insured and would be there for any emergency................. I drove the whole event myself in 2013, tiring but enjoyed it. (not as though I don`t trust the wife over towering Dolomite peaks)