26th Jun Castle Combe
7th July North Weald - Starter Experience Day
5th Aug Hethel
11th Sep Castle Combe
Anglesey - Under negotiation
Donington - Under negotiation
31st Oct Goodwood
4th Dec Brands Indy

We can join in any of these events subject to the normal Ts&Cs.  Our special condition is we can only book 2 weeks after the event has first been opened.

TR Register were delighted with the success of taking a session at Brands Hatch in December and will take a session is some of these events.  As yet Kevin has not informed me which events they will be.  I'll provide an update when I know.

I'll probably be going to Bedford, Silverstone, Snetterton and Donnington and am planning to go to Spa with Lotus on Track in June.  I can recommend the North Weald Starter experience, which is similar to an Autosolo and would provide support to anyone wanting to go.

Happy Christmas, Chris

• 1 month later...

I went to Bedford last Saturday with the MG ZS and my Saab 900.  The day was on one of the shorter circuits and shared with Lotus.  It started with freezing fog, but soon warmed up and became a lovely day.  We got in as much milage as we wanted to to and both cars went quicker than the standard Loti that turned up.  It was a good day despite boiling my brake fluid.

Silverstone is fully booked.  There seems to be more MG activity this year.  If you want to go to one of the days such as Snetterton or Donington, you will need to book promptly.  We are allowed to book 2 weeks after booking for an event is opened.

I hope to see some Triumphs in action this year.  Booking for Cadwell or Snetterton is not yet open.