GT6 John

Blimey ...do you think i ought to mention the BCC autotest at little houghton on the 11th may in here then or the  bocardo autosolo this sat near oxford or should i keep quiet about them in the hope no-one else will turn up

PS can someone with the powers that are needed change the next event on the comps site to show the next event ,which is the autosolo on sat

Blimey Keith, couldn't you sleep? I only asked you to do this last night, what fantastic service.

Well, here it is guys, a new section for all Autotest and Autosolo threads. May as well start with the 1st of these, the 'Bocardo' Autosolo this Sat. over Abingdon way. Details posted up under Championships/Challenge thread on this forum.
If anyone else is thinking of taking part you need to let Kevin Belcher (the Oxford MC Comps Sec) know PRONTO!

Expect more stuff when Doug F and I have caught our breath - great stuff again Keith!

Regs & Entry form now on Comps website, might be fun to print/download tho' due to file format probs. might be better to e-mail Kevin Belcher direct or phone first.
Anyone having trouble contact me and I can e-mail you the form in pdf format.

Archived