All entrants:

There will be 2 drivers meetings:

Southern drivers: The Plough Mon. 20/09/04
Midland and Northern drivers: The Weavers Arms, Fillongley, Warwickshire Near Nuneaton Tues 21/09/04

Times to be confirmed.

I will be sending letters to entrants before these dates.

Essential that all entrants come along, for their own good and so that I can vioew Insurance and MOT details!

Tim
07966 289 782

Filongley - for northern drivers!!! Someone's pulling your leg Bancroft!

It would actually take me exactly the same time to get there as it would to the meeting at the Plough. Wouldn't somewhere like Sheffield have been more equidistant for northern monkies?
Oh, well ...

Tim ,what happens if the car is not mot'd on the date of the drivers meeting[you know how last minute some of the preperations can be].Can we show the documents at the start.Also my insurance is due for renewal half way round the run so which document do you want to see.

Chaps!

Greeks: Louth to Enfield: 150 miles
              Louth to Fillongley:110 miles
              Staines to Fillongley:105 miles

Every RBRR so far has only had a Drivers meeting in the North London, this time I thought I'd do 2, one in the South and one in the Midlands. I have'nt time to do one in the North as well I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

After much concern over the excessive distance needed in order to take part in a driver's meeting i've come to a decision. The options as i saw them were to either:
a) Forget about the whole thing, and sever all links with Club Triumph
b) Ask someone else to represent my crew

So it is with a great deal of sadness that I have opted for a previously unconsidered option and decided to change jobs, up sticks and move to Berkshire, in order to be nearer to the meetings.

You have been warned Mr Bancroft! :o

Archived