I have just joined your August organisation and will send off my entry when I get a membership number. I have a few things to do to 'Tomboy' over the winter but even if its not ready...what the hey, its not really that far is it?

I will swim in the Med this time, promise!

Hi guys. another newbie. having enjoyed the RBRR sooo much i decided i had to join, and sent off my entry for 10CR yesterday. This time i'm going to do it in my own car!

Looking at the list of confirmed entries so far though i think my little standard 1147cc MKII Spitfire is going to get left behind somewhat by the rest of you :)  . Will you wait for us to catch up at certain points :-/

Well as one of the previous messages said i look forward to lots of banter on here b4 the event.

Rob

Don, I'm not sure we need to know what you're going to do to your 'Tomboy' over the winter, this really isn't the right sort of website for it.
How's the car, though?  ;)

Unfortunately it's not looking much like I'm going to be able to make the 10CR 05, which is extemely annoying, as 10CR 03 was one of the finest things I've ever not quite completed doing  ??) and there are some demons to exorcise. Plus, I was looking forward to re-ordering the T-shirts but with a different colour scheme (and some input from JC no doubt ... hang on that sounds too religious, I meant James Carruthers, not the geezer who invented easter eggs, or whatever he did).

Robin

Don't worry about people stopping so you can catch up, there are lots of stops: middle of the night break to look at stars, every closed petrol station, supermarket delivery yard in Valenciennes, righting a TR4 outside Dijon, plug changing breaks, Grr and team at Strasbourg (lots of catching up time there), lengthy period of catching up time while the Stretch does 3 point turns and of course loads and loads of time to catch up while Italian motorcyclists are scraped of tunnel walls!

Is it September yet, is it, is it?

Archived