Graham Robson

Darren Sharp

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of CT Vice President , respected Triumph Journalist, Motoring Author and the former head of the BL competition department Graham Robson on Friday 6th August 2021 .  I’m sure all our thoughts are with his family at this time . Farewell Graham . 

Aye, most of us must have his books on our shelves. I started re-reading his ‘Works Triumph’s’ book last night after the news.

If you’ve not yet seen it, his obituary on Classic & Sportscar is interesting, not least because it was written by him! (Look at the byline): https://www.classicandsportscar.com/obituaries/rip-graham-robson-1936-2021 

Sad news, i've got a couple of his Triumph books and they're really first class. I can't help smiling at his regular put-downs of Sprite/Midgets! The rivalry apparently never left him.

Have to wonder if he wanted his own name on the byline for his obituary - it's very good though.