Dannyb

jonny,
The black gauge bezels are the chrome ones with a black (epoxy?) treatment which can be removed. Do a search through the archives and I think you will find reference to doing this.
                                                                                   Cheers,
                                                                                   Paul

1317 wrote:
jonny,
The black gauge bezels are the chrome ones with a black (epoxy?) treatment which can be removed. Do a search through the archives and I think you will find reference to doing this.
                                                                                   Cheers,
                                                                                   Paul

This is correct, I turned my entire set of late black gauges to chrome, they look great. Simply get some paint stripper and some cotton buds, dip the cotton buds in the paint stripper and dab it round the black bezel, leave it for 10 minutes, come back and rub it off with an old rag, do this several times, then wipe it off.. tada!

Archived