Stainless steel bumper quality

Eagerbeaver

I'm thinking of getting a set of stainless bumpers for my GT6 Mk3. My current bumpers both have dings in them and pitted. 

When I last looked at s/s about 8-9 years ago, they were quite poor quality with uneven edges and looked not quite right. 

Are they any better these days?

I've just had both bumpers rechromed with other parts, although I live in the Isle of Man, I took them to a company I sourced in Birmingham called Castle chrome, I had a few small dents  in the front bumper they posted all the parts back to me by carrier, and I have to say I was amazed, I cannot see anywhere on the bumper where the dents were, very pleased with the quality and service, this is not an advert, I am in no way connected to this company

I'm not sure how repairable my bumpers would be. The front could be chromed but the back has a bit of a twist in it so really not sure if that could be straightened. 

The stainless ones are about £840 including VAT so not cheap but at least they won't get pitted. 

I wouldn't ant them though if they were a pain to fit.