Bore of fuel pipe.....

Scimher

....Am going to get the flexi parts of the fuel piping replaced as suspect it's been got at by the dreaded ethanol......What size fuel piping is it...8mm. etc? I believe it needs to be 'R6' or higher to be reasonably impervious to the effects? Oh, she's a late '64 1200 convertible, but running a 1296cc Dolomite engine. Am going to have the fuel pump replaced at the same time as it has had a propensity to be incontinent if car parked slightly downhill while leaning to the nearside. The inline filter is well overdue for replacement, as well. She's started to grind to a halt for no good reason, occasionally, but will restart after a little churning over & sometimes with the accelerator pedal floored.....

It's r9 you're looking for. Be careful as there are imitations out there. Just replaced a bit of hose on mine as the outside was covered in deep cracks. I cut it open to check and the inside was fine so fuel hadn't caused it. Appeared to happen over night as a week before it was fine as I'd been playing with it. Hose was less than a year old. Now has some nice Greenshield there.

...Just trying to get this sorted.....Anybody know how much flexi-piping I need, length-wise to be on the safe-side? Just looking on the net at '1/4 o.d.' is confusing me a bit...(senility etc. probably.. ) Is there another equivalent description? Everything seems to be in this infernal foreign 'mm' these days!!..

Sorry, when I said 1/4" OD I meant the outside diameter of the actual pipe that the hose fits on to. 6mm bore hose? if you can't get 1/4.
Over here our good quality fuel hose tends to be American hence imperial sizes.
Tony.