FRONT LIGHT PANEL DETAIL

Chunky020

Can someone please advise on the details of the front light panel?, mine has recieved a repair panel at some time and has just been riveted in place at the ends are the other 3 rivets and the rivet in the centre top of the grill supposed to be there?

I suspect none of the Rivets are standard?

My Car's a Mk2, wihich has a different Grille, but no Rivets on my Car, although there are 3 vertical bars to hold the Mk2 Grille.

It may be you may have a Mk2 Bonnet, with the vertical Bars removed and fitted with a Mk1 Grille?

Regards

Gary

Thanks gents couldn't  tell from other pictures on the net, not seen another VTESSE in the flesh yet !, usual story brought the first one I saw, Iv'e wanted one since I was 4 , my first motoring experience was standing on the back seat of my great uncles convertable being driving down what was Winchester bypass................

I just checked, it's not. :)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/86A+Archway+Rd,+London+N19+3TT/@51.569771,-0.137399,3a,90y,315.19h,88.37t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s8WP7y3wxal2-D6uI68RRcw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761bb24badd89b:0x9d03688c09cb3753?hl=en

blimey that picture takes me back!, I will never forget the experience not at all safe I know my Mum and Aunt where holding my legs and yes I was doing the Spitfire with my arms spread out , my Great Uncles Vitesse was a Pale /primrose yellow with a white stripe and hood a very eye catching car!