Jump to content

Oil Presure guage fittings


Recommended Posts

Hi, I`ve got an old smiths oil pressure gauge and trying to work out what thread it is. I think its a 3/8 BSP striaght fitting but not sure. Also does anyone know what the thread type is going into the engine, maybe 1/4 inch BSPT but not sure again. I just want to be sure before going out and buying a kit. Cheers, Andy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cant quite remember its the same as a mini kit and your better off buying the mini stainless braided cables as the clear plastic ones that rimmers and all that sell are pretty crap.

i use this

and this is the adapter into the t-piece.

but watch the length as it can be tight depending on where you put the gauge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...