Club Shop at Knebworth

Hi All,

Myself and Andrew will be at the start selling 2021 RBRR polo shirts - Long sleeved fleeces - Castrol Valvemaster/plus  and anything else we can fit in the car.

If you would like pre-order your RBRR polo shirt to collect at the start, please contact myself or Andrew.  

Contact details in Club Torque.

See you Friday

Tina

1 hour ago, Tina Lacey said:

Myself and Andrew will be at the start selling 2021 RBRR polo shirts - Long sleeved fleeces - Castrol Valvemaster/plus  and anything else we can fit in the car.

Hi Tina, further to a recent post on here highlighting that Classic Valvemaster and Valvemaster Plus both contain an ingredient to protect agains the effects of ethanol I suggest you bring your entire stock to Knebworth!!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,

Tim

4 hours ago, Tina Lacey said:

Castrol Valvemaster

2 hours ago, Tim Hunt said:

Classic Valvemaster

Just need to check they’re the same thing. I wonder if the “Castrol” to “Classic” rename came at the same time they added the “Etha-Guard” component. I’ve not been able to get a definite answer yet, but my bottle of Castrol Valvemaster doesn’t mention Ethanol at all, as it’s about 2 years old 🤔

7 minutes ago, Ben Hutchings said:

Just need to check they’re the same thing. I wonder if the “Castrol” to “Classic” rename came at the same time they added the “Etha-Guard” component. I’ve not been able to get a definite answer yet, but my bottle of Castrol Valvemaster doesn’t mention Ethanol at all, as it’s about 2 years old 🤔

The one I picked up from Tina at the drivers meeting had the Etha-Guard on the label, that’s how I found out, so it looks like the clubs stock are fairly recent.

46 minutes ago, FloydP said:

The one I picked up from Tina at the drivers meeting had the Etha-Guard on the label, that’s how I found out, so it looks like the clubs stock are fairly recent.

Your correct as we have just only purchased new stock from Castrol a few weeks ago, and Ethanol stabiliser - E5 & E10 was on label. 

3 hours ago, Tim Hunt said:

Hi Tina, further to a recent post on here highlighting that Classic Valvemaster and Valvemaster Plus both contain an ingredient to protect agains the effects of ethanol I suggest you bring your entire stock to Knebworth!!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,   We always take a good stock of Castrol Valvemaster to the start, so I am sure we have enough to go around. Also saves on postage costs if purchased at Knebworth.

Look forward to seeing you Friday

kind regards

Tina