Coast to coast Video as provided by the Ffestiniog Railway moving pictures

John, you and the F&WHR have done a great job here.  You have caught the characters of the F&WHR and Club Triumph superbly and great commentary too.

the YouTube algorithm caught this and provided it on my recommendations.  Even that works!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chriss said:

John, you and the F&WHR have done a great job here.  You have caught the characters of the F&WHR and Club Triumph superbly and great commentary too.

the YouTube algorithm caught this and provided it on my recommendations.  Even that works!

Thanks Chris,  you're welcome! Heritage transport enthusiasts working together.  I'm pleased with the result too. 

Cheers,  John

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It's taken much to long, but here is the Video for the 2022 C2C.

https://youtu.be/Ubi6pz-zICw?list=PL_BJwL1UXHnHmLbPQY9xxHwD6w8uBncfY

For those of you wondering when the entry will open, it looks as if it may be delayed until late March for reasons outside our control, but don't worry as the date if of the event will remain as shown on the CT calendar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2022 at 16:50, Howard said:

It's taken much to long, but here is the Video for the 2022 C2C.

https://youtu.be/Ubi6pz-zICw?list=PL_BJwL1UXHnHmLbPQY9xxHwD6w8uBncfY

For those of you wondering when the entry will open, it looks as if it may be delayed until late March for reasons outside our control, but don't worry as the date if of the event will remain as shown on the CT calendar.

Thanks for posting Howard. I thoroughly enjoyed re-living the run. Some detours to suggested route noticed before/ around Hastings!

Cheers, John 

• Like 2