True story I went to a funeral and!

Adrianb

I’m sharing this with you, it’s true and if any of my family or persons feel upset then I apologise but sometimes a story needs to be shared so it’s not lost and you to can go OMG!….

A couple of years ago I went to my Aunts Funeral with my wife.We only have a small family left on that side so basically me the wife and my uncle. Plus a lot of friends of my Aunt and Uncle.

The Vicar started proceedings by thanking us all for coming plus my Aunts Children! Gasps! What! A! Children! ….. in the 55 years I’d known my aunt I never knew about any children! Nor did the rest of their friends. 
Yes says the vicar, the Aunt had ran off to a Large Circus and dated the Elephant trainer while she was one off the girls riding bareback on the horses! During this time my Auntie had 3 children 1 and then twins. All were adopted. To say we were gobsmacked would be an understatement but yes.For a moment I thought we were at the wrong Funeral!

I can see a Netflix series being made!

19 hours ago, Adrianb said:

I’m sharing this with you, it’s true and if any of my family or persons feel upset then I apologise but sometimes a story needs to be shared so it’s not lost and you to can go OMG!….

A couple of years ago I went to my Aunts Funeral with my wife.We only have a small family left on that side so basically me the wife and my uncle. Plus a lot of friends of my Aunt and Uncle.

The Vicar started proceedings by thanking us all for coming plus my Aunts Children! Gasps! What! A! Children! ….. in the 55 years I’d known my aunt I never knew about any children! Nor did the rest of their friends. 
Yes says the vicar, the Aunt had ran off to a Large Circus and dated the Elephant trainer while she was one off the girls riding bareback on the horses! During this time my Auntie had 3 children 1 and then twins. All were adopted. To say we were gobsmacked would be an understatement but yes.For a moment I thought we were at the wrong Funeral!

I can see a Netflix series being made!

Yeah a date on the bareback of a horse seems very comical!

😄

Just joking.. but yes... life can have many twists and turns!