Our first RBRR - Thank You!!

First and foremost to Tim, Nigel, Andy, Dave & Jason as well as the numerous Marshalls for making this an unforgettable event, a huge THANK YOU! Secondly to all the people we have met along the way! You are an amazing bunch of people! We are proud to be members of this club and look forward to attending many more events!

We have learned a lot over the 48 hours, one is that on the next one, we will be more prepared with the navigation and not be sent in the wrong direction by our TomTom Go app causing us to have to skip a control! 😞 The upside was we got to see some Dartmoor Ponies! :-).

Buttercup behaved impeccably, only blowing her manifold to exhaust gasket, not bad for a 46 year old car which has been asleep for 39 years! She was well able to keep up with her bigger cousins, the GT6's who we were lucky enough to follow on the A483 through the Welsh countryside in the early hours of the morning! Thanks Glen & Andy!

Once again, many thanks!! We can't wait for the 2025 to come around! 

Team Lost Dutchman

aka Paul & Caitriona

20231007_010802345_iOS.jpg

20231007_072619511_iOS.jpg

20231007_120129206_iOS.jpg

20231008_080854857_iOS.jpg

Edited by Buttercup
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2023 at 22:18, docwad said:

You will have noticed my reluctance to take the lead from you when you pulled over after the gt6 you were following nearly went through a gate post , however once accepted I hope I didn't hold the convoy up to much in my 13/60

😂 glad you did! Don’t think I was up to the job, was very happy following Glyn and Andy till that moment, thankfully they missed the gate! 

• Like 1