Rear lapbelt anchor points

Neilriser

Hi to all ,sorry to ask a question im sure has been asked many times before but im still confused by it? my rear tub has had all body work welding etc completed and is now upside down primed and i will then gravitex,however i want to attach anchor points for the lap belts at this time,there were no rear belts when i purchased the car[1200 herald convertible] can anybody advise as to location/floor positions/distances between/type of anchor bolts/ please? also if positioned in rear spring well will they obstuck the fitting of the leaf spring?  im still toying at this time with the front belts whether to go inertia or use the rear wheel arch set up but thats just another piece of the big puzzle ,many thanks Neil

When I installed lap belts in my Vitesse convertible (same body) I had a central bolt positioned at the bottom of the rear edge of the seat base, or a smidge behind/up. Plenty of spring clearance. At the sides I mounted onto the inner wheel arches. A little up from the join of the seat pan and the spring tunnel. Obviously large reinforcing washers were used in all positions. 

My daughters spent many hours strapped into kiddie seats and then on booster cushions, then when bigger sat on the back seat, always with those lapbelts on.