Channel crossings

I am looking to book our channel crossing and was interested to check what others are doing.

The prices I have come up with for departing / returning to Dover/Folkestone are shown below:-

Chunnel £289

Irish Ferries £175

DFDS (Calais outbound / Dunkirk inbound) £172

P&O £202

Currently its a toss up between DFDS & Irish Ferries

A few of us are doing newhaven-dieppe 09.30 out and DFDS dunkirk/dover 16.00 return

Total cost was £214, and yes, a 4hr crossing out, but dieppe to rouen is only an hour, and better still newhaven is 30 mins from home. So saves us about 2 1/2hrs driving time (on the basis we will be doing plenty the following few days)

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I am looking to book our channel crossing and was interested to check what others are doing.

The prices I have come up with for departing / returning to Dover/Folkestone are shown below:-

Chunnel £289

Irish Ferries £175

DFDS (Calais outbound / Dunkirk inbound) £172

P&O £202

Currently its a toss up between DFDS & Irish Ferries

Thats about right....we will be doing ours this week

On 20/03/2024 at 03:51, Clive said:

A few of us are doing newhaven-dieppe 09.30 out and DFDS dunkirk/dover 16.00 return

Total cost was £214, and yes, a 4hr crossing out, but dieppe to rouen is only an hour, and better still newhaven is 30 mins from home. So saves us about 2 1/2hrs driving time (on the basis we will be doing plenty the following few days)

I just booked this one as well. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...