solex carb accelerator linkage

flimsyboat

hello all i am finally getting to the stage where i am thinking about the fixing up of the engine and fuel system if i can i want to fit original SOLEX carbs back on, as when i bought the vehicle it was fitted with a homemade adapter plate to fit su carbs.
i have the opportunity to get the correct carbs but i dont have any references to how the accelerator and linkages all connect as the carbs do not currently have them connected, can anyone help with any pictures or diagrams of the carbs fitted on the car with these linkages in place.
if needed my engine number is HB20383HE
Many Thanks

will try to find early photo before we changed to strombergs,  the rod throttle from the bulkhead has a riser connected to a spindle which runs through the base brackets of the header tank then a link drops to the levers on the carb balance spindles .
http://www.canleyclassics.com/?xhtml=xhtml/diagram/vitesseaccelerator.html&xhtmlcatalogue=xhtml/catalogue/vitesse.html&category=accelerator&xsl=diagram.xsl

see lower example .

on solex there was a  kit,mod to change the choke tube and correction jets ( still show in rimmers) and delete the accelerator pumps and blank them off.  so if you get a set and they are missing thats correct.
    finding a decent fiiting hose from air box to filter is a challenge due to different diameters top to bottom.  
    Pete