Triumph wedding enquiry

Izzy

Hello!

I hope you don't mind me posting. I am wondering if anyone has a Triumph Herald that is available for short hire for weddings please? My Dad reluctantly sold his TR7 two years, which he'd had for over 40 years. The TR7 was a huge part of our childhood growing up, with so many memories. Ironically, my fiancée's granddad also had a White Triumph Herald, so it just seems meant to be.

We haven't had any success with hiring a Triumph Herald through normal businesses, as they are all located too far away. We are getting married on Saturday 5th July 2025, at Thorpe Estate, B79 0LH. The car will only be travelling 350 metres and back, as the church and wedding venue etc is all on site, so would be roughly 12pm - 2pm please. 

Please let me know if anyone could support, or knows anyone that might be able to support please or anything similar to a Triumph Herald in red, white or black please. Thank you!

If it's easier, please feel free to email me on isobel_lange@outlook.com, or get in touch for my / my Dad's mobile number - thank you. 

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg