Triumph Service Films Strips converted to video

• 9 months later...

I have spent many years collecting and sharing Triumph related material. More and more people complain about the quality of or lack of a certain document. People share my stuff without acknowledgimg the source. People claim it as their work or sell.it. I am beginning to wonder why I bother.

If you do not like it how about sharing something better.

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

Never my intention to criticise you. Only that these things are historical documents and I feel sharing and being open with them is for the better. Or else eventually we lose them and everyone loses. (it wasn't your name on them after all)

As someone who has provided various reasonably heavily used Triumph related utilities on my website for the past eighteen years I sympathise with providing stuff for free. Each one of those has had a few rewrites as the tech they're based on has gone out of date and taken considerable time and effort. More fool the people who don't search hard enough and end up paying for stuff.

James