GT6 Uprated Rotoflex rear spring

John Bonnett

I've not documented the problems I've had with the rear spring but will gladly answer any questions privately.

But what I would like to pass on to you is how good and what a huge improvement the replacement is. Instead of having the three main leaves at a quarter inch thick and the remaining three at seven thirty seconds, the new spring has all six at a quarter inch thick. This has produced a much stiffer spring that has not sagged and works really well with the 330 pound front springs.

Quoted from BiTurbo228
Hmmm, that sounds rather good.

For my project I'm using 200lb GT6 front springs (or rather 'uprated' Spitfire ones from RB, which just so happen to be the same poundage as GT6 ones) and a Rotoflex GT6 rear spring.

If that turns out to be too soft, where did you get your uprated one from?

PM sent

Quoted from RedRooster
Why all the secrecy?

I've had a bit of grief Brad and I would prefer to keep the details under wraps. But all has been very successfully resolved and I now have a spring which like the one that Marcus has just mentioned is absolutely ideal; stiffer and slightly increased ride height.