The RBRR is quite a long event - however there isn't really all that amount of time to take great photos.

Looking back over some photos tonight I thought it might be worth posting some of the ones that aren't really worth putting in to any gallery.

Set 1:

Here I am at the start - looking rather dazed you'll notice. I look much better in the photo when we got back... oddly...

Chris seems to be being handed a roll of gaffer tape - crucial stuff that - not sure what it was for - might have been taping down the gearbox tunnel.

Shiney bonnet! We spent a good hour cleaning the car when we should have been doing more important things - like arriving at The Plough.

Last shot is of the car at the first stop - note the CB aerial that I borrowed off Ellis - we never did get that thing working!

Next set...

Chris poking his head out of the window - his first drive of the Spit - by the looks of the traffic jam it must be Corbridge! I remember Tim telling us off for leaving the engine running. I think I went off to the petrol station to use the facilities - queue!

Second pic - Chris is looking a bit bored by now - waiting in line.

Third - this must be leaving Corbridge - before you get to Scotland anyway.

Next up - I think this is around Jedburgh somewhere.

Edinburgh airport - the view from the food court type place looking down on to the cars - remember thinking "wow this food is free!" The tiredness started to hit around now. Seem to remember talking to Dave Pearson and Jason - possibly. A little fuzzy.

Greeksy and the bus... outside Edinburgh airport. It was rather cold.

Tim Hunt's TR4 (pretty sure?!) and Tim's GT6 behind that. Morning has broken by now - so we're well in to Scotland and approaching JoG - possibly a couple of hours away. That last bit of road seems to go on for ages. We had our clutch troubles too - so couldn't go full speed.

There is now a huge lack of photos for most of Saturday day... this next one is over the moors somewhere on Sunday morning! It was raining rather badly as you can see. By the looks of it we didn't use RainX.

Remember that cleaning we did on the Friday? - well this is the shot I took of the wax making the water bead! How sad! This was on Saturday morning too - Darkmoor?

The point of all this is that the Club needs photos of CT members using their cars in an event.
We intend to display loads of pics on the Club stand, be nice for members to see a pic of their car on the wall.
So if you have any please send to James, preferably e-mail, however traditional pics will do, he will endeavour to return them.

Archived