Not trying to cause a fuss, but Co driver Dave has noticed the on page 33 of the road book, the first column doesn't indicate that you need to take the M5 to get to Gordano services and states M4 junction 19 instead.

Junction 19 of the M4 is the M32 for Bristol. In view of the amount of first timers we just thought we'd post this up to save and possible confusion.

Hope you dont mind us pointing this out Tim & Jason.    

We're not precious about people pointing out errors, in fact we're quite happy to hear about them as we're only human and can't find them all ourselves! Often when you've been looking at something for ages you can't see the obvious and also, errors have a habit of creeping in where and when you least expect them!

I've got to say that this time there seem to be more last minute changes to crews than I've seen before, I've been doing constant amendments to the list. There's bound to be a few errors in there now :-)

We're not precious about people pointing out errors, in fact we're quite happy to hear about them as we're only human and can't find them all ourselves! Often when you've been looking at something for ages you can't see the obvious and also, errors have a habit of creeping in where and when you least expect them!

I've got to say that this time there seem to be more last minute changes to crews than I've seen before, I've been doing constant amendments to the list. There's bound to be a few errors in there now :-)

Archived