A new update has been sent to all main entrants. "Main entrant" = first name on the entry form i.e not co-drivers. If you are a co-driver and would like to see these updates please contact your team mate.

There is an attachment to the email therefore please ensure you can accept attachments and your internet provider does not refuse them or put them in the spam folder.

If you are the main entrant (driver) and have not received an email from me please contact me with the correct email address. If I do not hear from you I will presume I have the correct email address.

Thanks
AndyF

sorry, another update.

A fifth team has had to drop out and one of the reserve list has now taken their place. However, we now have only 2 teams waiting in the reserve list so there is still a chance that you could take part this year if you enter now.

Please send me an entry form and if you get in I will contact you for the entry fee.

Thanks
AndyF

if you are using the co-ordinates to look at the route on Google maps you might want to try ITN Converter.

ITN Converter can be downloaded free from (http://www.benichou-software.com/).

I think Google maps restricts the number of co-ordinates you can enter to 15 and when the full route is published there will be over 100 way points.

Regards
AndyF