Anyone know what those of us who couldn't get to the drivers meetings are doing for roadbooks? I assume at some point it's going to be posted on the 10cr website since theres an entry for it there at the moment.

Just wondering on the timeframe, so I can work out how long I'm going to have to study the route  ;D

Ha! Typical of me that! Just as I'm writing a message about roadbooks the ever effiecent Ellis is sending out an email to everyone about it!

On which note, I must ask Mr. Carruthers what this t-shirt he's designed look like? and are they available in human tent sizes for the expansive girths of people like me  ;D

ellis did sport the xxl version at the meeting.........looked abit tight though ;) hehe

the T shirt is either a polo or normal T. blue wasnt it? with a big yellow star with the CT 10CR logo in it in the middle of it with the initials of the countries we are visiting on the back on bubbles. although the polo just has the small 10CR logo on the upper left (wearing it) corner on the front and the bubbles on the back......

Give me a couple of minutes and I'll post a picture... ;)

The T-shirt will have the star logo on the front, the polo shirts will just have the 10CR logo in the breast pocket area - both have the same back design and CT logo on sleeve.

Archived