Nurburgring to Malmedy - Help...

sparky_spit

I can't make head nor tail of pages 31 and 32 in the roadbook. I can follow Ellis's additional "from Nurgurgring" page that was emailed okay, but I cannot find Arzfeld which I assume is the jumping off point back to the Benelux map book? It's not in the index and seems too far north to be close to Diekirch on page 85.

I've plotted an alternative route via Bitburg and the 50/N17 to Diekirch but would rather stick to the suggested route as it will probably contain better roads.

Anyone know where Arzfeld is and on what page?

Sorry, maybe I was not specific enough.....  I know Arse-felt is on the map in the roadbook and on the emailed "route from Nurburgring" map that Ellis sent.. what I'm asking is, assuming that Arzfeld is the jumping off point from the emailed map and the roadbook map back to the Michelin map books, where is it on the Michelin Benelux & France Nord map book so that I can plot the correct route on that map? What page number and grid?

I have reverse plotted from Malmedy back to Diekirch (p85 F4) but want to know how to get to Diekirch and the N7/E421 from Arzfeld.

BTW - do you think that Arzefeld is a bit like navel fluff, but in German?

Archived