thescrapman wrote:
I thought you had a proof copy of the "soon to be printed" front page, it read like you were offering a sneeky preview.

Now I'll just have to go to Smiths.

:-)

Nope I just write em........or most of em
Smiths? Does that mean Essex men put their hands in their pockets................Or do you sneak read, hiding behind Michelle? ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can reveal that a few of our friends from over the pond are meeting down my way and my car has been promised to one of the lucky gents.
My local paper would certainly cover this as my daughter writes in amongst other media,s, the local News, The Sunday Times and maybe the Telegraph.
Can you write a potted history, money raised, what charities etc
As my Sprint was the first car she ever drove while sitting on my lap! she has an interest already.
Can you help? or can I help?  

trackerjack wrote:
Well I can reveal that a few of our friends from over the pond are meeting down my way and my car has been promised to one of the lucky gents.
My local paper would certainly cover this as my daughter writes in amongst other media,s, the local News, The Sunday Times and maybe the Telegraph.
Can you write a potted history, money raised, what charities etc
As my Sprint was the first car she ever drove while sitting on my lap! she has an interest already.
Can you help? or can I help?  

You have PM

• 3 weeks later...