MGs On Track - Castle Combe - 26th June

Ellis

A message from our friends at MGs on Track

Castle Combe Monday June 26th

We unexpectedly have spaces available for our track day at Castle Combe on Monday 26th June. If you wish to book one of these places, head on over to the event page on our website HERE and click on "Book and Pay" at the bottom of the page. The cost is £155 (MGCC members) with instruction (£16), coaching (£42) and helmet hire (£11) all available to book at the same time.

Any questions to James Mumford our event manager via JamesM@mgs-on-track.co.uk.

I am off work that day and coming back from an overnighter in Halifax with brother. If I remember, I will try to get over here in the afternoon to see what's going-on. 🙂
This wont be on the track as it were, but in a spectator capacity.

I am off work that day and coming back from an overnighter in Halifax with brother. If I remember, I will try to get over here in the afternoon to see what's going-on. 🙂
This wont be on the track as it were, but in a spectator capacity.

Oh blimey- I didn't realise you crazy kids were there on the Wednesday- I assumed (dangerous...) it was one and the same day! Sadly, there's no way I can get there on the Wednesday due to work commitments(and I don't mean a big cake needs eating in the office).

Thanks for posting the update Ellis.  My email is still broken both to receive and send. I am waiting to find out what the arrangements are for Martin's funeral before I get it fixed.

I am looking to go to the MGoT days at Anglesey and Donington in October. To my knowledge MGoT have not confirmed these days yet.  Anglesey is a new adventure for me as I have not been there before and Donington is too good to miss.

Quoted from GT6boy
Oh blimey- I didn't realise you crazy kids were there on the Wednesday- I assumed (dangerous...) it was one and the same day! Sadly, there's no way I can get there on the Wednesday due to work commitments(and I don't mean a big cake needs eating in the office).

That's a shame 🙁  Must be really good cake  

Will have to try to catch up with you at some other time - with the Spitfire.

Nick

Quoted from Nick Jones

That's a shame 🙁  Must be really good cake  

Will have to try to catch up with you at some other time - with the Spitfire.

Nick

That sounds like a plan! There is a lovely Cake shop near us- not that I'd know much about it mind you...  
http://www.hartsbakery.co.uk/

I'm taking the Mazda (a-hem) into the paint shop for its sills next week. Some things never change! 😀