Securon seat belts

marktheherald

Securon recommend the 500/30 auto seat belts. I'm a little bit concerned that when fitted to the standard mounting points, the webbing will come out at an angle from the vertically fitted retractor to the upper loop guide on the body waist mounting and cause restricted rewind and eventual fraying?
What have others used?  I am also contemplating static 3 point, but Securon don't seem to have a recommendation for this option...

Thanks Clive. Yes, looked at that one. There's an issue with the shape of the area where the retractor fits that prevents anything other than vertical fitment..   Also, due to the modifications that I have made to the tunnel area (cut away for seat fitment), I am restricted to the short 15 cm  metal strap buckle connector.
I'm very tempted by this static set up..   http://www.securon.co.uk/images/products/300-15.jpg   but the webbing length is only 217cm, which I feel may be a bit short...

What have others used?