Hello:  My name is Bill and live in the US.  I own 3 Heralds one of witch is a Estate I bought at Stafford in July and had it shipped over.  After a long talk and many E-Mails to a member here I would like to try the run.  I know the field is almost full and you don't know me but if someone needs a partner and who wants to take a chance on a newcomer let me know.  Of course I will pay my fair share and will need advance notice so travel arrangements can be made.  ::)  Bill

Hi Bill!
For those that were at the TSSC Stafford show last year, Bill is the chap who wore the taseful Hawaiian shirt and bought Chris Allen's Herald Estate. He's house trained and came the UK without any guns or, as far as I could tell, bubble gum - he does however like whitewall tyres but I'm treating him for that.

Hi All: I will get in touch with Ashley.  I met so many of you at Stafford who I had not had contact with before that I hope you will forgive me if I don't remember everyone.  Chris got your pictures.  Sorry I can't bring your Estate back for this.  For Teledo Man the wife and I spent the rest of our trip driving around (and getting lost) In Yorkshire.  Spent many nights in the Wagon & Horses in Meltham.  Bill

Toledo Man: First, today I joined the club.  So now I'm a member I think.  I have seen another post that says Ashley will contact me.  I did visit Huddersfield as I got a parking ticket in Holmsforth.  (put the thing upside down in the windshield)  All was forgiven and off to the Pub! As you know I met Ashley at Stafford but will take a spot with anyone who will have me.  If Ashley has found someone.  Bill

Archived