Mark,

Thanks for the comments, can you get an Ash lookalike so we can swap places at Corbridge? Only Joking!

CLM 08, Yes please! Will we be doing a lap again :) As soon as i have enough pennies my spit will be off to willow for some TLC.

I have sent you an e-mail this AM, hope you receieved it, have fun!.

Cheers

Ash

Hi Ash,
Doubt you'll read this today, yes got the email but don't think I'll have time to watch it. Yes the laps will be on again but demand will be high so we'll need to book early.
I'll have to go see your motor down at Tims and see what falls out of the squashy sills off yours.

Best of luck, see you in Corbridge.
Toledo Man, will call in and keep you company for a bit.  Want anything bringing down? extra big umbrella maybe?
See you

Mark

From Ashburton, east of Exeter, does the route go along the A30 towards London?  If so, will be on bridge near Daisymount  about ?? 1pm (turn off for Ottery St Mary, 10mins from M5 J29) and will give a wave on behalf of Graham Reeks, currently in Oz, but probably wishing he was taking part!  His step dad and mum

Quoted from gidandjulfoster From Ashburton, east of Exeter, does the route go along the A30 towards London?  If so, will be on bridge near Daisymount  about ?? 1pm (turn off for Ottery St Mary, 10mins from M5 J29) and will give a wave on behalf of Graham Reeks, currently in Oz, but probably wishing he was taking part!  His step dad and mum

I'm one of the marshalls at Ashburton, & although I haven't seen the roadbook as far as I can figure out the route from Ashburton will go up the M5 then along the A30 as far as Honiton - educated guess as the route then takes the A35 to Dorchester then A354 to the next control at Pimperne. So stand on the bridge & you should see plenty of Triumphs to wave at!

Do you live at Ottery? I live at Upottery, just the other side of Honiton. Richard Miles at Tipton Garage looks after my Triumph :)

Hi TR Tony

Thanks for the info, we'll try and take a few photos to send to Graham in Oz.

Yep, we live in Ottery and looked after Graham's GT6 for a year after he moved to Oz.  GT6 sadly sold now, although still a few spares in the garage.  I know from Graham's blog today that he wishes he was taking part this weekend, but a job interview in Tasmania has taken priority!  He's hoping to take part next year, though.

Enjoy your marshalling in Ashburton. 

Archived