Post 10cr Blues!!!

Royboy66

This self-confessed 'wuss' (I think that's what you were trying to say) had a nice shower, drank in the bar 'til, oooh, late, lovely nights kip, and another nice shower in the morning followed by breakfast. Set me up just nice for another 48hrs of what I like best. I don't mind camping but Dormelletto was spot on for me  :P

Ben_in_Herald wrote:
Too right! Loved the Italian leg of the trip, that was the best bit for us (Jony, Phil, Ash and I) Feels strange not sitting on the motorway all day long now- I got quite used to it! Chasing bmw/VW/Audi drivers in germany & belgium...

Very tempted to go round italy for a couple of weeks once the Herald is re-built :-)

Ahh sweet memories mate! Give me a shout if you decide to run off chasing mercs at 100mph and do Stelvio again, you still owe me a lap of Nurberg in Le Herald!

Thanks to Hutch (and co driver), Royboy (and partner) for the blast upto the stelvio restaurant and down again.

Lots of amazing Piccys already posted, here is my attempt (learning!).........

The STELVIO Vid!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5833137024526893275&q=STELVIO+SPITFIRE&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Ash

Archived