MGB meeting group of Triumphs on their 10CR

Erik MGB

High there. Passing through France (near Grenoble), with my MGB, sorry  ;) , I've had the pleasure of meeting a small group of Triumph drivers on their 10CR. I hope everyone arrived safely at the finish. It is good to know that there are still people "crazy" enough to do tours like the 10CR-run. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't buy a Triumph, eh next to my MG of course :), just to be able to participate in one of your club tours. All the best, regards, Erik (from Holland, for those who remember).  PS Some foto's were made, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy.

1239 wrote:
High there. Passing through France (near Grenoble), with my MGB, sorry  ;) , I've had the pleasure of meeting a small group of Triumph drivers on their 10CR. I hope everyone arrived safely at the finish. It is good to know that there are still people "crazy" enough to do tours like the 10CR-run. It makes me wonder if I shouldn't buy a Triumph, eh next to my MG of course :), just to be able to participate in one of your club tours. All the best, regards, Erik (from Holland, for those who remember).  PS Some foto's were made, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy.

I do believe that whilst we sat drinking coffee, you did not belive at first what we were doing. I do hope you read all the threads to see how we all enjoyed being crazy

So you're the guy in the black MGB that passed us while we were doing emergency repairs to our car  :P

Oh and of course you should ditch the MG in favour of a Triumph ;D

B.t.w. Are you from N/Z-Holland or somewhere else in the Netherlands as the car looked familiar to me  :-/
I even have a piccie of your car (in the back ground) ...

Archived