Post 10CR blues!

Radders

Ferny: I thought we were Mates, Mate.  I know I was tired Sunday night and went off to bet at about 1AM.  You were still going strong. (like allways)  I have proved to you in the past I can keep up and pass you at the all night drinking. (only Beer for me, never hard stuff)  However after I left, YOU MATE, took my crew and got so them Drunk, Waisted, Plastered ect, that they were late getting up Monday and in NO shape to drive.  Good thing I was fine (never get a hangover)  Of course after a few miles with me behind the wheel, they sobor'ed up fast.  At least we had a few good BEERS at the Plough.  Yes folks we finished the run back at the start.

Goody wrote:
Ferny:Yes folks we finished the run back at the start.

We went around the Plough on the M25 (maybe should have popped in to buy you a beer  ;) ) and drove another 200 miles home.

We had to keep swaping drivers and talk utter drivel to each other to just stay awake  ;D ;D ;D

Roy give them a call and mention that you are with CT they do give a good discount  :)

After the jolly round Europe it will be like a short drive around the block,

It is even deemed acceptable (by some) to turn up in a modern  :o :o :o

Go on you know you want to ............................................................

Italian Run?  Some of you missed it, my team and I almost got run over at the overnight stop!  Some of you saw the van that tried after it hit the building.   That did however cause us to have more beer in a bar just down the street.   Anyone take pictures of the van?

Goody wrote:
Ferny: I thought we were Mates, Mate.  I know I was tired Sunday night and went off to bet at about 1AM.  You were still going strong. (like allways)  I have proved to you in the past I can keep up and pass you at the all night drinking. (only Beer for me, never hard stuff)  However after I left, YOU MATE, took my crew and got so them Drunk, Waisted, Plastered ect, that they were late getting up Monday and in NO shape to drive.  Good thing I was fine (never get a hangover)  Of course after a few miles with me behind the wheel, they sobor'ed up fast.  At least we had a few good BEERS at the Plough.  Yes folks we finished the run back at the start.

Don't blame me for your teams lack of restraint! If the kids don't behave, it's the parents fault. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

First post, bit of a catch up n bit of a bummer. Sorry Goody, I met you, your whole crew wasn't plastered. Ash came back to my room with Phil and someone else and Ash was sober, even offered me his non-alcoholic beverage! Maybe he was just a lot more sober than I, or maybe very tired in the morning. He did OK driving through France when we saw you taking photos the next morning, obviously later in the day thought.

Archived