Jump to content


Recommended Posts

No suppliers as far as I am aware.

Mine is a big bit of chequer plate given me by my brother and bolted to the subframe. Not pretty but effective so far.

I must replace it with something along the attached tho which is a diagram of a works TR7 V8 sumpguard.

You'll need someone to fabricate it tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...