gnc

just fitted my hardtop, trouble is its raised at the rear, havnt got a rear pin on, i think ive managed to seal the front with a strip of soft medical tubing but theres an awfull lot of wind noise now, lot worse than the soft top.any advise gratefully recieved,   geof

There is no need to have the rear pin fitted on  a Stag hardtop as it's so bloody heavy and has six other points of engagement. Lots of us remove the rear pin to eliminate the risk of it damaging the bootlid paintwork during removal and refitment.

The hardtop engages along the top of the windscreen, the top of both B posts and also in the holes behind the B posts.

I suggest yours is sitting up at the rear because it's not engaged correctly in the top of the B posts and the levers are not locked behind the B posts.

Get somebody yo help you and give it all a good shove to get it sitting correctly

Good luck

Bruce

with some fiddling i think ivee got it sitting better, could slide a steel rule under before, lot of wind noise from the front though, will try tapeing it up with some chrome sticky tape ive ordered. now got to get the heater workingm it seemed better in the summer, changed the thermostate to an 84 degrees one, might be an airlock