Don't know the age /year of your Spitfire 1500 - ie whether you're looking for vinyl, leather or hound's tooth.

Mine's the late model. I got the authentic hound's tooth covers from Canley Classics and the foams from Park Lane Classics. The hound's tooth covers from Canley are fantastic quality and Owen at Park Lane is very helpful. Both products come with comprehensive instructions.

The rubber straps (webbing) if perished, and the hooks may need replacing. Can't remember where I got the webbing, hooks were ok.

You'll also need a tin water based Evo-Stick, the solvent based stuff might be a bit fumy.

I would suggest you look for frames / knackered seats on eBay - they are bound to need cracks welding, they always do - easy fix with the mig. Take the trouble to fully de-rust the frames and paint with Hamerite black, or get them sprayed with two-pack (but don't risk doing it yourself for health reasons).

I took loads of photographs but don't know how to post them here. If anyone can enlighten me I'll be grateful.

Dave S