rodt

Now that Daisy is in use 3-4 days a week including my commute to work, I am concious of the low back rest.

Having experienced whiplash injuries during my career as a Driving Examiner, I am very reluctant to have that again.

Is there a simple (and preferably cheap!) way of changing the seat or the backrest or of getting some form of accessory head restraint?

377 wrote:
Dolomite is the obvious route, the non HL (narrower) will fit with the same bolt holes being used,  the HL seats will need a couple of extra holes drilled due to the width but its an easy job.

Thanks for that information. So, the hunt starts for some non-HL Dolomite seats.

• 3 weeks later...

Checking out eBay for Toledo/Dolomite seats and got this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Armitage-shanks-Dolomite-Toilet-seat-Maple-effect-S4051PL-/200778777944?pt=UK_Homes_Gardens_Bathrooms_Toilet_Seats_PP&hash=item2ebf590558

Might be more comfortable than my current sagging drivers' seat but maybe not so practical?

3710 wrote:
Yup the holes are there to fit Dolly seats, second row of holes spaced wider apart.

Thank you. Lost out on a set on eBay that went well out of budget so still looking. At least having the Dolomite option gives me a wider range to look at.