Inner Hub Damage

Ceaser

It damaged the drive shaft as well so had to buy the lot brand new, luckily canleys had it all in stock for me.

Lesson learnt, next time i buy a car to do up and put back on the road, must remember to jack up each wheel and test things like this first hehehehehe

Rich

3588 wrote:
Well had a look on ebay but nothing at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spitfire-Herald-GT6-Vitesse-Rear-Bearing-Housing-VGC-/330586971535?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf884dd8f#ht_500wt_1156

Is this what you are after

3588 wrote:
Colin, I am in Cumbria if that is near you???

Not local that is for sure.

North Essex.

Will be up north in about 4 weeks (well lancashire, which for a Southerner is "up north", as is everything above teh Watford Gap.

Could post you one if you get stuck in exchange for a small remuneration.

Cheers

Colin

3588 wrote:
Cheers Colin, that ebay link was the right part and for under a tenner at my door couldnt say no lol.

Thanks for the offer tho :-)

It was me sent you the ebay link mate not Colin ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

I have been stepping over four rear roto corners in my garage for years and finally decided to strip them down. Three of the four had the trunnion bolt seized and I had to drill them out carefully. On this one I noticed a flat on the edge which looks more like part of the casting, but as none of the others have it think it may have been battered in the past. What do you think, is it knackered?

Cheers

Mark

Archived