Triumph 2000 engine

TRTOM2498

Please note that advertising on the forum is not allowed.  Here is a section of registration agreement.

- use this forum for the purpose of advertising services or items for sale.  This forum is for use by its members to get information regarding their car, or to chat socially.  To stop threads being filled with advertising either by companies looking for free adverts or other members, we do not allow anyone to advertise within the forum, except for items that are totally free which has its own specific section and is only viewable by club members.  Club Triumph has its own specific area for classified adverts.  If you wish to advertise, please use this area.  The classified adverts are available to view, and post to, from the home page. The latest advert is shown on the right hand side of the forum page too, with a link to the other classified adverts.

I have therefore deleted your advert.

It all very well saying this but how do you get into the members area - I've been  a member of club triumph for about 8 years but find renewing my membership online to be the trickiest bit and logging on as a member in the restricted part of the website - forget it - I know Tom is a member so whats the beef?

Archived