Vitesse Mk2 brake pipes

MarkB

Hi all

In the middle of fitting a brake pipe set to my Vitesse that I bought about 10 years ago. Brake pipes are ready made and fitting has been self explanetary due to the set lengths and end fittings. However hit a snag. The pipe that runs from the front to the rear near side union is in two parts from memory and is what I have left. I have male and female fittings on each end. Male into the front union female on the end joins to the othe pipes conection but then I am left with a female on the end where it needs a to be a male to join the rear union. I have a vague memory that the mag have been a double ended male connector that joins the two female ends leaving a male at eithe end of the pipe.  Do you know if thee should be a double ended male conector?  Maybe the pipes have been made up wrong but doubt it.

Thanks

Mark

I was Under the car at the time of posting on my phone. It came back to me the more I thought about it. The car was stripped 10 years ago and I don't usually throw anything away. Had a sort through various tubs of bolts and fittings I have collected over the years and found what I was looking for. I remember now that I bought a few of these at auto jumbles but can't remember where I put them, luckily I only need one.

Thanks
Mark